If you love using Young Living products in your home, you’ve probably wondered how you can share their amazing benefits with your animals. Which oils are safe to use? How much can I apply? Should I diffuse or apply topically?
If you’ve ever had questions like these, we’re here to help! We'll be sharing a quick-and-easy how-to guide for using essential oils with animals. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, here are a few things to keep in mind & we'll be sharing more throughout the week:
// Most animals are more sensitive than humans to essential oils. //
- Start by diluting heavily and use in moderation.
- Every animal is different, so carefully observe how each animal responds to the oils. Use common sense and good judgment as you try different methods.
- Take special care to not get essential oils in an animal’s eyes.
- Avoid using high-phenol oils such as Oregano and Thyme with any animals, especially cats.
- Use special caution when using essential oils with cats. Cats are also generally averse to citrus essential oils.
Meet Jagger. 🐾 Follow us on @animalsandoils